Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A little too much Lost

I think I watched a little too much 'Lost' last night. I finished season 3 and I went to sleep at about 4 am only to awake after a gunshot to the back of my head from Ben, the leader of 'the others,' ended my visit to his Pittsburgh home.

You know those conversations in the show where Ben talks to Jack and you know he's just playing mind games with him? We were having one of those conversations, in his house and I was trying hard not to give anything away. You know, holding my cards close to the vest. At one point I even contemplated shooting him. Eventually I took the glasses, from a table, that I had come to pick up. (And I have no idea why these glasses were so important)

So, I said goodbye to Ben Linus, and right after I turned my back and was about to reach for the front door, BANG I felt my head jerk forward as a bullet hit me in the head. I fell to the ground and looked up at him and he taunted me with something like, "Nice try."

DANG IT! Why didn't I shoot him when I had the chance!? Stupid Ben Linus.

2 comments:

D said...

That is why if I feel like I might need to shoot someone, I just do it. Rookie mistake, Mark. You'll do better next time.

Ben said...

Was the black smokey monster there?

What you probably didn't remember in your dream is that you had a flash back to two years ago when you were boarding a plane. I was there...IN A WHEELCHAIR! So was Ben Linus, eying you suspiciously. He knew that you would die if you got pregnant at his house two years later, so he killed you instead.

Cmon Mark, that's Lost 101 material.

7-19-23-45-64-9