Sunday, June 22, 2008

Southwest...?

So this is my question. Do you like flying on Southwest? Wait, think about it. Don't let me bias you at all but whenever I fly southwest I feel like I'm flying on a big yellow school bus with wings. Plus, the past few times that I've flown on Southwest I have failed to print out my boarding pass the night before, so I feel like an idiot when everyone else, eagerly holding their 'Group A' pass (like some kind of gold star) gets up and takes all of the good seats. I had to sit between....BETWEEN a husband and wife my last flight because neither would take the middle seat. So, does Southwest just suck? I'm guessing no, because in 2007 they carried the most passengers of any airline (101 million).

2 comments:

Ben said...

Unbelievable. A husband and a wife? That's not a temple marriage.

blakecgriffin said...

The benefits of flying Southwest are two fold. It's wicked cheap. And the passengers are divided up into two distinct groups: those that print the boarding pass before hand, and those that don't. Since I fall into the former group, I get the window seat AND the cheap tickets. It's a win win win.